Can’t believe November is over and thanksgiving is behind us but this recipe is perfect for the holiday season. This recipe is one of the dishes I made last week. Enjoy the holiday season!
- Place the carrots in 10-12 inch saucepan.
- Add 1 1/2 cups water, maple syrup or brown sugar and salt bring to a boil
- Stir occasionally with a rubber spatula
- Reduce the heat to medium high and continue cooking until liquid has thickened about 10-12 minutes
- Stir in the butter and remove from the heat. Cool 5 minutes before serving
- Gently transfer the carrots to a serving plate
- Mix together the walnuts, parsley, lemon zest and salt in a bowl
- Sprinkle over the carrots and serve.
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you love my mom’s recipe as much as I do!
*The Stylin by Aylin website only links to and recommends products that Aylin truly believes in based on quality, comfort, or other positive traits and may earn advertising fees or other compensation by linking to online retailers