Hi, Semra here…Aylins mom. It’s easy to make these because we’re going to use a boxed brownie mix and save ourselves time by not gathering and measuring all the ingredients. These peanut butter brownies are thick, moist, chewy and delicious. After the first bite you might say they are the best you’ve ever had. Adding in espresso powder gives them a special taste too.
I hope you enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Spray 9”x 9” baking pan with non-stick spray and place parchment paper for easy lifting after baking
- Mix espresso powder in 1/4 warm water until dissolved
- Add egg and oil until mixed well
- Add brownie mix and stir until smooth and blended
- Spread evenly in prepared pan
- Microwave peanut butter for about 15-20 seconds it’s smooth and pourable consistency.
- Spoon dollops of peanut butter over the brownie batter
- Use knife or a wooden skewer to swirl peanut butter into the batter
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until no wet batter clings to a toothpick when you stuck into the center.
- Cool completely in pan before cutting.
- Recommend a sprinkling of flaked salt when serving.
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you love my mom’s recipe as much as I do!