Hi, Semra here…Aylins mom.
Quinoa is packed with nutrients, contains antioxidant compounds, is higher in fiber than other grains, gluten free and a good source of protein. Because of all that it’s a great addition for salads, soups or as a side dish with grilled vegetables, and your favorite meat. I usually cook a package of quinoa about 2 cups and freeze them in small ziplock freezer bags and freeze them for later use. For this recipe I used the quinoa instead of a piece of toast.
I hope you enjoy.
- Melt butter in nonstick pan
- Add cumin seeds, onion flakes and Aleppo pepper, sauté on low heat until onions turn golden
- Add quinoa and sauté until warmed
- Make a hole in the middle and crack the eggs
- Cover and cook until the desired doneness. 2-3 min
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you love my mom’s recipe as much as I do!