If you never had a salad with Butternut Squash before, I promise this recipe will not disappoint you. All the great flavors of the fall season like butternut squash, cranberries, pomegranate mixed with creamy goat cheese and crunchy walnuts with a balsamic dressing. Just a perfect combination. I hope you enjoy.
- preheat oven to 425F degrees
- Mix butternut squash with 2 Tbsp olive oil and S&P. Toss and place on a sheet pan single layer
- Roast 15 minutes, turning once
- Add cranberries to the pan and roast another five minutes, remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Place the spring mix in a large salad bowl, drizzle 4-5 Tbsp of the vinaigrette
- Layer the other ingredients starting with roasted butternut squash, apple slices, goat cheese, pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds
- Drizzle balsamic glaze and enjoy
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you love my mom’s recipe as much as I do!