Midi dresses can be a challenging piece to pull off. I have larger calves so I need to be careful that the hem line doesn’t hit the widest part. It only will make your calf muscles look more exaggerated. This midi dress hits below my calves which gives it a more flattering look. Here are some other tips or things to consider when wearing a Midi Dress:
1. HIGH HEELS : This will immediately elongate your legs which is what you need sometimes when the hem line visually cuts off the natural length of your legs.
2. ALTERATIONS : A trip to your local seamstress might be what your dress needs for the perfect fit!
3. ACCESSORIES : Even this midi I’m wearing (that has no shape) can go from plain to chic by adding some basic accessories. A hat, dressy flats, sunglasses.
4. BOLD LIP : This can transform your look. I recommend this especially if you keep your accessories to a minimum.
5. CONFIDENCE : Have good posture. (I definitely need to work on the posture part. I be slouch’n)
If you have any style questions or suggestions for an upcoming post please send me an email… Would love to hear from you! xoxo firstname.lastname@example.org