Hi, Semra here…Aylins mom. These cookies are about to become your favorite if you like your cookies crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
I hope you enjoy.
- Preheat oven 350F
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix butter, brown sugar and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add egg and vanilla until mixed
- Add flour gradually until combined, mix in the oreos with a spatula
- Use a ice cream scoop to drop the dough on parchment lined cookie sheets 3 inches apart
- Bake 15 minutes or until the edges are lightly brown
- Allow them cool 15 minutes before removing them from the cookie sheets
- Store in airtight container.
I recommend doubling the recipe. Because they go fast.
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you love my mom’s recipe as much as I do!