Hi, Semra here…Aylins mom. You’re going to love this versatile quinoa recipe because it’s a perfect accompaniment to just about any meat, fish or poultry. As a vegetarian option, you can pair it with grilled or roasted vegetables.
I hope you enjoy.
- Place quinoa in a mesh strainer and rinse under cold water 20-30 seconds
- Add quinoa, 1 Tbsp olive oil, salt and water or broth in a medium saucepan
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer until all the liquid is absorbed about 15 min
- In a separate bowl mix olive oil, lemon juice and zest, chopped herbs
- Pour over the quinoa and make sure all are combined
- Season with Salt & Pepper
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you love my mom’s recipe as much as I do!