Hi, Semra here…Aylins mom. If you’re looking for an easy and delicious meal after a long days work, you found it. Once you have all the ingredients in hand this recipe takes ten minutes to put together and will cook in the oven in just thirty minutes.
I hope you enjoy.
- Heat oven to 350F
- In a ceramic or glass baking dish mix ginger, garlic, olive oil, toasted sesame oil, soy sauce, Salt & Pepper
- Add chicken tenders mix until coated well
- Arrange in a single layer
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top
- Bake 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and rest ten minutes before serving
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you love my mom’s recipe as much as I do!