Hi, Semra here…Aylins mom. If you’re looking for an easy and tasty pasta recipe, this is for you. All you need to do is marinate the fresh ingredients, boil the pasta and mix together. You’ll end up with a plate full of pasta that’s bursting with freshness and flavor. It serves great at room temperature and is a crowd pleaser.
I hope you enjoy.
- In a large bowl add cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, shallots, garlic, lemon zest, 1/3 cup of the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and the pepper flakes mix gently until tomatoes are all coated
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 2-4 hours on the counter to marinade
- Boil water in a large saucepan with 1/4 cup of salt
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet, minus one minute to prevent overcooking.
- Drain the pasta and add to the bowl of marinated tomato mixture, toss until combined
- Add fresh basil, toss some more
- Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle more basil and serve
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you love my mom’s recipe as much as I do!