Hi, Semra here…Aylins mom. Anyone who is looking for a refreshing and great tasting recipe for the Fourth of July weekend should consider making this salad. Peaches and raspberries taste great together Addition of the burrata gives a creamy texture that might make you want to eat the whole bowl.
I hope you enjoy.
- place arugula in a serving platter add scallions, sprinkle lemon zest, S&P
- drizzle olive oil and juice of half lemon and gently toss
- place peach slices over arugula mixture
- Cut burrata in pieces or tear with your fingers and place them over the arugula, around the peach slices and drizzle olive oil over the cheese
- Add raspberries
- Drizzle balsamic glaze
- Add a little more lemon zest and sprinkle pine nuts and serve.
If you’re making it ahead hold the S&P until ready to serve and refrigerate. If you can’t find balsamic glaze in a store near you you can make it at home very easily.
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you love my mom’s recipe as much as I do!