Hey friends, Happy Tuesday! My family and I go on a lot of mini-weekend getaways. Since I use a weekender to pack most of the time I wanted to share my packing essentials with you all. How cute is this black woven weekender bag!? It’s made out of vegan leather and is the perfect travel size bag thats large enough to fit all of your weekend essentials. The long removable strap makes it easy to throw over your shoulder for extra comfort if needed.
TRAVEL ESSENTIALS FROM SOLE SOCIETY
MY WEEKEND BAG ESSENTIALS
Here is a little packing list to see what my essential packing items are besides clothing.
- COMFORTABLE BOOTIES (pick a style that can be worn Day and Night)
- HEADPHONES (I don’t travel without them. I love to listen to Podcast or do a 10 min guided meditation)
- LIP GLOSS (It’s amazing what a little lip gloss can do. Keeps your lips hydrated while looking polished)
- BEANIE (perfect for travel when cooler temps are unpredictable)
- SLEEPING MASK (This is a must! I always sleep better in complete darkness…so this helps 100%)
- TRAVEL PILLOW CASE (I recently started using a silk pillow case and looove. It’s easy to throw in your weekender bag)
- TRAVEL TOILETRIES BAG (This keeps all your essentials easily accessiable)
- SCARF (I recommend packing one that can double as a shawl or wrap. Will keep you cozy and stylish at the same time)
- SUNGLASSES (Never leave home without them. It’s my secret beauty tip to getting away with practically no makeup)
- SWIMSUIT (This is random…but you never know when you might need a suit. I can’t tell you how many times I’m like”darn forgot my swimmie!…even in the snow)
I love bringing a cute pom beanie because it goes with everything and keeps my head warm! And it’s perfect for a bad hair day. Unfortunately, this exact one is sold out but I linked a similar one below.
Everyone needs a cute and comfortable pair of booties in their weekend bag. These booties are perfect because they go with almost everything and can be dressed up or down no matter where your travel plans take you. They are available in 3 different colors I have the ones in the color “New Taupe”. FYI: They run true to size.
I always bring at least two pairs of denim jeans in regular blue denim, grey, or black so that they can be worn with multiple different outfits.
I never leave on a trip without my headphones! Whenever there is travel involved no matter if it’s for a long distance or not I always end up using my headphones for the plane/car ride, working out, or just relaxing. I also love to listen to Pandora and of course Podcasts.
I can’t say enough about this weekender bag, it really is perfect for holding all of your travel essentials and not to mention super cute! I love that it has this back zipper pocket for all those little items that you need quick access to or if you want separated from the main zipper compartment.
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions on anything that you saw here today please feel free to reach out to me by commenting on my latest Instagram picture, as it is the quickest way to get a response.
P.s. A big thank you to Sole Society for partnering on this post! Everything I share, as always, are my own thoughts and opinions.