Hi, Semra here…Aylins mom. These healthy muffins are very easy to make. Adding granola into the batter gives them a pop of crunch and adds a beautiful texture on the top. Perfect for a pick me up snack or a healthy addition for the lunch boxes.
I hope you enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray muffin tins with nonstick spray
- Beat eggs and brown sugar
- Add in oil, buttermilk and vanilla, whisk together
- In a separate bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and 1 1/2 cups of the granola (save 1/2 cup for topping) and raisins if you’re using
- Add the wet mixture in and stir until combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop to fill the muffin cups about two thirds, sprinkle with flaxseed and remaining granola
- Bake 12-15 minutes or insert a toothpick, if it comes out clean it’s done
- Place them over cooling racks for few minutes and serve.
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you love my mom’s recipe as much as I do!