If you’re looking for a stress free and easy recipe for a healthy dinner you found one. It comes together in 20 minutes. It’s perfect after a busy workday, also great for serving for guests at your next gathering. I picked up most of these ingredients from Trader Joe’s. However, in case you don’t have a Trader Joe’s near you…I’m linking them below on Amazon fresh so you can get them delivered straight to your front door.
I hope you enjoy.
6 oz skinless salmon fillets (Linked Here)
3 Tbsp prepared pesto (Linked Here)
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard (Linked Here)
1 Tbsp lemon juice (Linked Here)
2 Tbsp softened unsalted butter (Linked Here)
Kosher salt & freshly ground pepper (Linked Here)
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Brush the baking dish with softened butter and sprinkle with Salt & Pepper
- Place salmon fillets flat side down, brush with butter, sprinkle S&P
- In a small bowl mix pesto, mustard, lemon juice.
- Spoon the mixture over the fillets evenly, covering the tops
- Bake 8-10 min for medium rare, 10-15 min for medium for 1 1/2 inch thick fillets. Cook longer if they’re thicker.
- Be careful not to overcook them, 140-145F on meat thermometer is the best for flaky salmon.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to three days. Reheat or serve cold on salads, rice bowls and pasta.
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you love my mom’s recipe as much as I do!