TRAVELING IN STYLE
Hi friends! Hope you had a great week and yay for the weekend! I’m so excited because it’s my sons birthday weekend…and we have a 2 day adventure booked at Disneyland! So excited to go! However I threw out my back last night….noooooo. I just got home from the Chiro and I feel 15% better. Heading back there in the morning, so fingers crossed!!
Today I want to share a few pieces I picked up from Sole Society that I think you will love too! When I travel I like to always be comfortable. Especially, for long distance travel it’s important to wear the right outfit, have comfortable shoes, and be able to manage your own luggage. I went with a basic black sweater (linked similar here) with some paper bag pants in black (linked similar here) that are very loose and perfect for traveling. I paired this with these super comfortable and cute leopard flats that have a little fringe tie on the top of both of them. For my luggage I am using this vintage styled large duffle bag that is very spacious and can probably fit around 4-5 full outfits in. It makes for the perfect weekender bag and is made out of vegan leather with gold hardware. I am using the one in the CREAM COMBO. Lastly, to pull the whole traveling look together I put on this super lightweight straw sunhat that has a dark brown band around it giving it a nice contrasting look to go with my duffel bag.
MY TOP 5 FAVORITE TRAVEL HACKS
1. Bring your own pillow case – I always bring my SLIP pillow case wherever I go.
2. Pack an empty water bottle – I like to avoid paying $10 + for a water bottle when I can. And traveling makes that a challenge. On your next trip pack an empty one that you can fill up right after you go through security or when you get to your hotel.
3. Bring a pen – You never know when you’ll need it to write down directions, rental car info, or play a game of tic tac toe on your airline napkin. Save yourself the hassle of borrowing one and pack one that is easily accessible.
4. Use the TV to charge your devices – I don’t know about you but one thing I hate forgetting is my phone charger (fun fact: most TV’s have a USB port in the back)
5. Always bring a jacket to the airport – Whether it’s cold or you need it for a DIY pillow, I always travel with a jacket.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
I hope you have a great weekend!
P.s. A big thank you to Sole Society for partnering on this post! Everything I share, as always, are my own thoughts and opinions.