Hi, Semra here…Aylins mom. This Turkish potato salad recipe is made with just a few ingredients and is much healthier than the traditional version. Fresh herbs and lemony dressing makes it very light and a great addition to your barbecues and picnic baskets.
I hope you enjoy.
- Slice the potatoes about 1/8 inch thick and place them in pot with cold water, add tsp salt and bring to boil
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 8-10 minutes until tender but not too soft. Should still have a bite to it
- When it’s done drain and place it in a large bowl and drizzle with vinegar while it’s hot and let it cool
- After it’s cooled add parsley, dill, sliced pickles and diced roasted red peppers over the potatoes
- Prepare the dressing by adding all the ingredients and whisking until smooth and pour over the mixture
- Gently mix with a large spoon making sure slices of the potatoes doesn’t break apart.
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve.
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you love my mom’s recipe as much as I do!