Hi, Semra here…Aylins mom. Watermelon and feta cheese may sound like an odd combination but the flavors work so well together. This simple, yet colorful and refreshing salad is one of my favorites and I’m sure it will become yours too.
I hope you enjoy.
Cherry tomatoes cut in half (as many as you like) (Linked Here)
- Arrange watermelon and cherry tomatoes on a skewer by alternating and place them on the serving plate
- Sprinkle feta and mint leaves between the layers of the skewers
- Drizzle olive oil and the balsamic glaze, more feta crumbles and the salt.
- Serve and enjoy
- Place balsamic vinegar and honey in a small non-reactive pan over a med heat stir until starts to bubble
- Turn the heat down and simmer until it reduced by half , about 20 minutes, remove from the heat
- After it cooled pour into a bottle and refrigerate. Will keep months.
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you love my mom’s recipe as much as I do!