Hi, Semra here…Aylins mom. Mujver is a delicious Turkish dish traditionally made after making stuffed zucchini, using the carvings and deep fried. I wanted to create a healthier version of the recipe and it became a staple dish at holidays and parties. Also, a great addition to brunch menus and picnics.
I hope you enjoy.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs
- Add olive oil, onions, herbs and Salt&Pepper. Mix well
- Add grated Zucchini and mix
- Gradually add flour until combined. Do not over mix.
- Gently add diced feta cheese
- Spread on oiled cookie sheet with 1 inch sides.
- Arrange olives so each square has one in the middle.
- Bake at 350 40-50 min until lightly browned.
- Cool completely before cutting between the olives.
It can be served at room temperature or heated in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 350F. Leftovers can be stored in the freezer in a sealed container up to three months.
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you love my mom’s recipe as much as I do!