I can’t believe it’s already that time of year again?! Who else loves watching super bowl commercials and the 1/2 time show? I think watching football is fun but it’s not my favorite…lol. To me Superbowl Sunday is a great excuse to get together with friends, watch commercials, and enjoy yummy food and drinks. Whether you’re hosting your own Superbowl get together or heading to a friends house…I’m sharing my favorite quick and easy appetizers from Trader Joe’s! I’m all about quick and easy options…and the options below are all found in the freezer section.
5 QUICK AND EASY APPETIZERS FOR SUPERBOWL SUNDAY
(found in the freezer section at Trader Joes)
1. Parmesan Pastry Pups: These are so good. Just like a piggy in a blanket. Just FYI: make sure to use non-stick tinfoil when baking!
2. Pastry Bites with Feta Cheese & Caramelized Onions: Yummy, and perfect bit of sweet and salty.
3. Spizzico di pizza: I wasn’t sure if I would like these at first. One bite…and i’m hooked.
4. Vegetable Bird Nests: Very tasty and easy to make. Make sure to use the dipping sauce.
5. Party size mini meatballs: A household favorite. We use these for so many different dishes. See below for my crockpot recipe. Perfect for the Super bowl.
MEATBALL CROCKPOT RECIPE INGREDIENTS
1 bag of party sized meatballs
1 jar of Peeper Jelly
1/2 a bottle of yellow mustard
As seen on my recent Instagram story… I love this recipe because it’s super yummy and easy!
STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE….
I just got these cute block heels from Sole Society and I have to say they are perfect for slightly dressing up a more casual look. I love the criss cross detail on the front and this taupe color makes them great to pair with almost anything. They are very comfortable and have a great heel height. (FYI they run true to size I am wearing size 7.5)
I hope you all have a great weekend and Superbowl Sunday. Thanks for stopping by!
P.s. A big thank you to Sole Society for partnering on this post! Everything I share, as always, are my own thoughts and opinions