With spring comes warmer weather and I am so ready for it. I love to pull out my bright whites and fresh light denim and I just found the best pieces that are perfect for the season! There are so many great pieces right now at Walmart that are super budget friendly and perfect for spring. Now, I just need the hubby to take me on a date… in either the living room or the back yard of course. lol
See below for more details on this look…and I’m also sharing some fun at home date ideas below…
W H I T E D E N I M J A C K E T
I love a good jean jacket and, one in white is even better! This jacket has good stretch too which makes it extra comfortable. This jacket is your standard denim silhouette with button front and cuffs and also is the perfect length which hits right below the waist. This jacket would be really cute over any graphic tee or over a dress this summer.
D E N I M J E A N S
I am in love with these ripped hem jeans! Honestly they are so good! This pair is a high rise slim fit and are just so flattering. They have a zip fly and button closure with some distress around the ankle and an over all classic clean look. If you are in-between sizes I would recommend sizing up one. They also come in 3 washes, these being the lightest of the 3 options…and they come in extended sizes too.
S A N D A L S
I love a great pair of neutral sandals in the summer time. These classic T- strap sandals are so cute with a slight heel. They pair perfectly with denim jeans, shorts and even dresses. They come in 3 colors of pretty vegan leather and have a nice cushioned insole. Also, the price is so budget friendly!
A T H O M E D A T E I D E A S
1. Back Yard Picnic – This is such a cute way to spend a little quality time together and you can do it right in your own back yard. Pack up a basket, old school style and fill it with sandwiches, fruit, and maybe some Ice tea or lemonade or other favorite snacks. Surprise them for a snack in the sunshine. Everyone has to eat so this is an easy way to make a fun memory.
2. Fireside Card Games – Sitting by my fireplace is my FAVORITE!!. Turn it into a date by making a cute little charcuterie tray, a glass of wine and a board game or deck of cards. Put down a faux fur rug, some pillows and plush blankets to create a cozy and comfortable space and you’re all set!
3. Outdoor Movie Night – This one works best in the summer but on a nice night it is so fun to watch a movie outdoors. Either using a projector against your house or just making a backyard lounge with pillows, blankets, fun drinks, popcorn and a lap top. Watching movies under the stars is a great date night but also, it can be fun for the whole family!
4. Sip & Paint – This is such a fun option! You can actually order kits online that show you how to paint a picture of your choice and it includes the paint and canvas. Just pour some wine and create some art together with your at home sip and paint shop!
5. Candle lit Takeout – This one is nice because no one has to cook. It’s the next best thing to going to a restaurant except you get to be comfy in your own home. Also, with dinner taken care of no one is cleaning or cooking or multitasking.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
As always stay safe and healthy!
P.s. A big thank you to Walmart for partnering on this post! Everything I share, as always, are my own thoughts and opinions.
*The Stylin by Aylin website only links to and recommends products that Aylin truly believes in based on quality, comfort, or other positive traits and may earn advertising fees or other compensation by linking to online retailers.